International Key Account Manager
- Bolton Adhesives
- 10 maart 2021
- Soort functie: Key Account Manager | Werkervaring:
Meer dan 5 jaar | Fulltime
Bolton adhesives B.V. is a dynamic, internationally operating company and plays a leading role in the several markets with the brands Griffon, Bison, UHU and Air Max. Bolton Adhesives is the glue division of the Bolton Group. The Bolton Group is a fast growing multinational company with renowned brands in various consumer markets. For more information, see www.boltonadhesives.com.
GRIFFON: Dedicated to professionalism
Easy, fast and reliable are the starting points when it comes to product development for Griffon's professional brand. With Griffon, Bolton Adhesives has for over 75 years offered professional craftsmen a complete range of quality solutions for all professional jobs involving assembling, bonding, sealing and protection. All products are designed for professional use, where necessary, they come with a range of hallmarks and are aimed at maximum ease of use, and a perfect end result of which any professional craftsmen can be proud of. See www.griffon.eu
"Are you thé entrepreneur, familiar with the European builders merchants chains, buying groups and sanitary wholesales, who has the knowledge and skills to expand the Griffon distribution network internationally, we would like to get in touch with you."
Hans van der Linden, Sales Director Export & Ikam
In a nutshell
As an International Key Account Manager at Bolton Adhesives, you are responsible for the sales of the Griffon brand on headquarter level for new and existing assigned international key accounts and areas. You will be responsible for the sales of adhesives, sealants, lubricants and maintenance products. You are primary focused on European-builders merchant’s chains, sanitary wholesalers and buying groups in Eastern Europe (initial focus: Poland and the Csech Republic), Austria and Switzerland. Together with your colleagues you will identify, generate and evaluate new business in the B2B sector of Bolton Adhesives.
What are your responsibilities as an International Key Account Manager?
- As an International Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for achieving the annual objectives (Sales and Profit) that are set for the international key accounts and for the assigned areas.
- Also, you are responsible for realizing growth opportunities in the B2B sector.
- In line with the above objectives, you will create, develop and execute account plans.
- You will visit clients at headquarter level and occasionally you will visit local offices together with your local colleagues.
- You are able to negotiate about product concepts and you will take the lead in category management.
- You will report directly to the Sales Director Export & IKAM.
- You are homebased and you live in Europe (in the Netherlands or the region as mentioned).
What is Bolton Adhesives looking for in an International Key Account Manager?
- Bachelor’s degree (International Business).
- At least 5 years of relevant commercial experience with international (retail) head offices, builders merchants chains, sanitary wholesales or buying groups.
- Knowledge and experience of international trade (in iron hardware and/or DIY stores).
- Fluent in English and German, both verbal and written. Dutch is preferred.
- You will be required to travel across the European region (50%).
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- You are a people’s person and a strong relationship manager.
- You are organized, proactive and structured.
- You are a creative customer-oriented negotiator and a strong communicator.
- You are an expert in convincing and presenting.
- And last but not least you are a great listener with a winner’s mentality.
What does Bolton Adhesives offer?
- An international position in a professional and people-oriented organization.
- The opportunity to further develop your international career.
- Solid primary and secondary working conditions, a car, a laptop and phone of the company.
- A fixed 14th month and a bonus.
Interested? Apply today!
You can apply directly by clicking on the "apply" button.
The application procedure runs through WETALENT in Nieuwkuijk. For questions about the vacancy or the procedure you can call 088-2809000 or contact us by e-mail.